1. In a ΔABC, length of the side BC is six times the tangent of its opposite angle with other sides being equal and having an inclination of 30° . Find the area of the triangle ( Sin(C/5)=0.40 ).
2. How many pairs of positive integers p,q satisfy
(1/p)+(1/q)=(1/12) where q is an odd integer less than 60 ?
3. Find the simplified value of
4. The monthly incomes of A and B are in the ratio 3:4 and their monthly expenses in 7:11 . If each saves ₹10,000 per month ,find the monthly income of A .
5. A right circular cone of volume x ,a right circular cylinder of volume y and a sphere of volume z all have the same radius ,and the common height of cone and cylinder is equal to diameter of the sphere ,find the relation among x,y and z
6. Find the remainder ,if x2019+1 is divided by (x+1).
7. If 0°≤ x ≤90° and ( 81sin2x + 81cos2x=30 ) then find the value of x .
and the values of ‘k‘ & ‘k2‘ are the roots(provided all the roots are positive) of the equation
Need more questions ? Mail me personally at
Explore more about Physics Wallah :
Read our Other Useful Articles :