Lawyers are to help you and provide you the most needed legal assistance when you need it the most . You may need a lawyer in many cases like
- Divorce Lawyers
- Injury Lawyer or attorney
- Fintech Lawyer
- Accident lawyer etc
But in today’s article we gonna especially discuss the importance and procedure about hiring a Car Accident attorney . But before proceeding further let’s clear the doubt between an Attorney and a Lawyer .
Lawyers / attorneys are are needed in many regions like
Atlanta Car Accident lawyer attorney
Trucking Accident Lawyer in Atlanta
Car Injury Lawyers in NY/NJ
What is difference between Lawyer and Attorney ?
In the United States, the terms lawyer and attorney are often used interchangeably. For this reason, people in and out of the legal field often ask, “is an attorney and a lawyer the same thing?
Attorney has French origins, and stems from a word meaning to act on the behalf of others. The term attorney is an abbreviated form of the formal title ‘attorney at law’. An attorney is someone who is not only trained and educated in law, but also practices it in court. A basic definition of an attorney is someone who acts as a practitioner in a court of law.
The word lawyer has Middle English origins, and refers to someone who is educated and trained in law. Lawyers are people who have gone to law school and often may have taken and passed the bar exam.
Car Accident ?
A serious car accident (or any other too ) may change your life and make it difficult for you to cope with emotions and economic hardships . So it becomes very important to immediately contact a well experienced lawyer having his?her expertise in accident cases like injuries. Don’t be fool and don’t let any Insurance company take advantage of your accident and proving it to be due to only your own mistakes . You have to be ready for such situations .
How a Car Accident Lawyer can help you after the accident ?
The Car Accident lawyer can help in following ways and don’t worry not all lawyers are thirsty of money so yo still can afford them .
- They can provide you a free Consultation on what to do next .
- They can handle the overall communication with the Insurance company fairly
- They ,for you , may work with medical experts for your fast recovery
- They will thoroughly calculate full and fair Compensation
- They can present a strong persuasive agreement in the court.
Brooklyn Car accident lawyer
What You will get after Accident Injury Claim ?
The costs associated with a serious car accident extend far beyond the initial hospital bills and expenses for vehicle repairs. A knowledgeable Norcross car accident lawyer will carefully evaluate the damages in your case to determine what full and fair compensation should be. This often includes payment for:
- Medical Expenses/Medical Bills
- Lost Income (during the hearing or other way )
- Future Health care needs related to the crash
- Insurance amount to the families who lost their loved ones
- Diminished earning Capacity
- Physical and Emotional Pain and Suffering .
What are Common Causes of Car Accidents in the Norcross Area?
The greater Atlanta area is known for its heavy traffic and busy roadways. Car accidents are all too common here, and the majority of them are caused by negligent drivers. Some of the common types of negligence our attorneys see in the cases we handle include:
- Distracted driving (texting, talking on the phone, eating, grooming, etc.)
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- Aggressive driving
- Tailgating or following too closely
- Failing to stop or yield
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Fatigued or drowsy driving
Although careless or reckless drivers are often the cause of accidents on the road, there are other circumstances that can lead to a serious crash. In some cases, a defective auto part or system, such as bad brakes or steering failures, can lead to a collision. When this happens, the manufacturer or other companies involved in the distribution of the defective part may be held liable.
Under certain circumstances, our personal injury lawyers may also find that dangers such as potholes or missing road signs led to a crash. In these cases, we may demand compensation from the government entity or contractor held responsible for the dangerous condition.
THE DO’S & DON’TS After a Car Accident :
- Seek Medical Attention – If you – or anyone else – have been injured in the accident, seek immediate medical help.
- Contact the Police – Documenting the accident is a crucial step toward building your case. If you don’t contact the police, it becomes a matter of your word against the other driver.
- Exchange Information – Obtain addresses and phone numbers from all parties involved, including witnesses. Also, make sure to record the following information:
- License Plate Numbers
- The Car’s Make, Model, and Year
- Insurance Information
- Car Registration Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Take Photos – Whether you keep a disposable camera in your car or use your cell phone, we recommend taking pictures of your vehicle and the area surrounding the accident. Note road conditions and possible hazards that may have contributed to the accident.
- Gather Details – Note the date, time, and weather, along with marking the location and any landmarks. If possible, draw a diagram of your accident as well.
- Report it – Make sure to notify your insurance agent as soon as possible, but don’t say or sign anything until you speak with an attorney.
- Don’t Panic – Remain calm after your accident and call for help.
- Don’t Leave – Stay at the scene of the accident until help arrives and you’ve exchanged information with the other drivers and witnesses.
- Don’t Discuss – File your report with the police and contact an attorney before you speak to anyone else.
- Don’t Accept Blame – Don’t admit fault to an accident. There may be many different circumstances of which you aren’t aware. Also, don’t accuse the other driver – let the evidence speak for itself.
- Don’t Record a Statement – if either your insurance company or the other driver’s contacts you, don’t agree to being recorded. It’s your right to say no. They will attempt to confuse your story and hold it against you at a later date. Call an attorney first.
- Don’t Sign – If an insurance company gives you paperwork, review it with a lawyer before you sign anything.
- Don’t Settle – Don’t accept any settlement until after you’ve consulted with an attorney. We’ll make sure you get fair compensation for your injuries.
- Don’t Wait – Evidence disappears quickly after a car accident. Contact us today, and we’ll get to work preserving the evidence and building your case.