Hello Friends ,Welcome to superarticlesindia.in.
- The single use of Dihydrogen is in the synthesis of ammonia which is used in the manufacture of nitric acid(HNO3) nitrogenous fertilizers .
- It is widely used in manufacturing of Metal hydrides .
- It is used in the preparation of Hydrochloric Acid /Hydrogen Chloride (HCl),which has a wide range of applications .
- It is also used to prepare Vanaspati Fats by hydrogenation of Polyunsaturated vegetable oils like soyabeen , cotton seeds etc.
- It is used in the manufacture of widely used organic Compounds ,viz. methanol. Cobalt
CO(g) +2H2(g) —————–> CH3OH(l)
- It is used as a reducing agent in metallurgical processes to reduce metal oxides to metals.
- Atomic hydrogen (H) and oxy-hydrogen torches have great use for cutting and welding purposes . They produce a temp. of 4000K when dihydrogen is dissociated with the help of an electric arc.
- Its great use is in the Space Crafts in the form of liquid hydrogen.
- Dihydrogen is used in the fuel cells for generating electricity. It has many advantages over the conventional fossil fuels and electric power.
- We are all aware of using LPG in cooking our Food and preparing a lot of recipes 😀😀😄, and hydrogen having the highest calorific value is used in producing heat energy.
You can also Read the Uses of Hydrogen at this Professional International Website: https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/hydrogen/use-of-hydrogen.php