Hello Friends ,Welcome to Superarticlesindia.in .
We have detailed steps on how to withdraw cash from Bank’s ATM without your ATM /Debit card
So let’s begin.
Several banks have launched the Cardless Cash Withdrawal facility in their ATMs which enables customers to withdraw cash securely and conveniently from ATMs State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and ICICI Bank among others offer this service to customers . Cardless cash withdrawal service is a simple and safe mode to withdraw cash 24×7, anywhere in India.
State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB) and RBL Bank are among some of the lenders offering this facility to their customers. This facility can be used to withdraw cash at select ATMs of the bank without having a debit card at all. How is this possible?
Let’s take a look. We are providing the steps of ONLY SBI as it has the Highest Customer base ,so definitely your Account might be in the same . We hope you will enjoy the Article and if yes let us Know in the Comment section Below.
How to access SBI’s cardless cash withdrawal facility
1. After logging into the Yono app, the SBI account holder needs to click on the Yono Cash.
2. Then go to the ATM section and enter the amount you want to withdraw from the ATM.
3. SBI will then send you a Yono Cash transaction number on your registered mobile.
4. The account holder then needs to use this number and the PIN set by him at any of SBI’s cardless transaction enabled ATMs for withdrawal of cash.
It is valid for four hours.
5. At the ATM, the user needs to use the option Card-Less Transaction on the first page of the ATM and then to Yono Cash and enter the details.